Bowel syndrome is an irregularity that most of us must have gone through. If you have had chronic constipation without any apparent reason, it is a sign of IBS and this article is for you.
We will tell you all the reasons due to which IBS occurs and how you can prevent it.
How to recognize irritable bowel syndrome?
It is crucial to identify the disease if you want to get it treated in the right way. Your doctor would only be able to understand the symptoms that you tell him about.
Hence, it is better that you first gain knowledge of how to identify IBS.
Here we mention the symptoms of IBS. If you have all these symptoms occurring simultaneously, it is better to rush to the doctor immediately.
- If your abdomen is in constant pain, and intermittently a severe and sharp pain intrigues in your abdominal region.
- If your bowel movements change. This change can be either in the form of constipation or diarrhea.
The indication of IBS is that all these symptoms occur, but no damage is done to your body. There is no visible disease in your digestive tract to initiate these symptoms.
How does the individual feel in Bowel syndrome?
IBS affects the large intestine of the body of the patient. The patient has to continuously deal with unending cramps and bloating.
The condition of IBS is long term and cannot be treated immediately. Your doctor would prescribe you medications that help you in attaining relief.
It is important to keep an eye on the food that you are consuming when you have IBS.
You should be mindful enough to not intake any food that might trigger the symptoms of IBS. To help you with that, we are mentioning here some food materials that need to be avoided by an IBS patient at all costs.
1) Food products that are rich in fiber must be avoided. It is better if you don’t consume cereals, processed foods and pastas for some time. These meals can make the IBS symptoms reach their peak
2) You must also stay mindful to not consume meals that produce gas. Beans and lentils as well as fizzy drinks must not be present in your diet.
Let us help you in treatment of Irritable Bowel Syndrome:
Just as any other health complication, IBS is also treatable. All you need to do is intake medication that is prescribed by the doctor as well as take necessary precautions.
Here we mention all what you need to do:
1) Firstly, there must be absolutely no food in your diet that can cause a problem to your health and well being. Check out what meals trigger gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea and take them out from your routine meals.
2) Don’t show irregularity while having your meals.
3) Physical movements are an easy way out from any kind of abdominal disease. You must exercise regularly in order to restore your health.
4) Cost of Linzess prescription has the right medication that can help you in the treatment of IBS. So, purchase the meds that cure IBS from here.